legea 3162006

axwell wait a minute

legea 31 actualizata download

legea sponsorizarii actualizata 2011

legea 2832011 pdf

legea 7 1996 actualizata download

House

legea arhivelor 2011

legea 554

legea 76 2002 actualizata 2011

legea nr 119 2010

legea pensiilor actualizata 2011 doc

Now a National Landmark

Article about the house

Anthony Colby

legea 62 2011 doc

legea 952006 actualizata 2010

legea contenciosului administrativ actualizata 2011

legea 95 2006

legea 542003

More house pictures

legea 211 din 2011

legea 3502001 actualizata

legea 2131998 actualizata

legea762002actualizata2011pdf

legea 18 1991 legea fondului funciar doc

legea societatilor comerciale actualizata 2011 pdf

legea 333 din 2003 republicata

legea 213 1998 actualizata 2004

theme editor mobile sumbian nokia5250

legea 333 actualizata download pdf

legea cadastrului si publicitatii imobiliare actualizata 2011

Wedding

Other homes

Captain's Well

Golgotha Stone

Please browse through the pictures, and enjoy your virtual trip to the home site of all of us Colby Cousins! Let me know what you think of the site and pictures.

Alice Colby Volkert

Website courtesy of Volkert Services

ANTHONY COLBY, HIS HOME
AND GEOGRAPHIC AREA

legea societatilor comerciale actualizata 2011

legea 181991 actualizata

uncensored japanese iso

legea 213 din 1998 actualizata 2011 pdf

legea asistentei sociale pdf

legea 181991 actualiyata

alliance_of_arms_goodqualityogg

legea nr 448 doc

legea 34 achizitii

legea vanatorii pdf

jumpin at the bedside

legea286din24iulie2009pdffullpdf

legea sindicatelor 2011

This is the house as it looks today. This sign is in front of the house to help you identify it as you drive along Main St.

OCCUPANTS

Anthony Colby (September 1605 - 11 February 1661) was the son of Thomas and Anne Jackson Colby, born in Horbling, Lincolnshire, England. He came with the Winthrop Fleet in 1630. He married Susannah, Widow Waterman, probably in Boston in 1632. They had eight children. He was a planter. His first home was in the disputed territory between Cambridge and Watertown which was given to Cambridge in 1632, and was on the road to Mount Auburn close by the river. Anthony built a second house near the Washington Elm and a third one near the Fresh Pond. He was admitted freeman in Cambridge in 1634. Three years later, he appeared in Ipswich, and three years after that in Salisbury. He was among the first settlers of the latter town. He built in what is now Amesbury, Jarrett Haddon bought the lot adjoining and came with his family. On this land Anthony and Susannah settled to make a permanent home. He received additional lots of land from the divisions in 1643, 1654, and 1658. In 1640, he was appointed an appraiser for the government and in 1651 was elected a selectman. He purchased the house and land west of the Ferry Road from Thomas Macy in 1654. At the time of the sale, Macy had need of funds to flee to Nantucket to escape the penalty of sheltering two Quakers during a thunderstorm

Susannah (possibly 1616 - 8 July 1689) was three times a widow. She lived in the Macy-Colby house until her death. Her maiden name and parents are not known; but it is highly likely that she was Jarrett Haddon's sister. She had to defend her homestead against the claim of Thomas Macy from whom it had been purchased; but later he denied the sale and tried to expel the widow by legal process. He was unsuccessful. In 1678, her son Thomas was deeded half of all the lands remaining in consideration of services rendered the widow, and in 1682, the homestead was deeded to her son Samuel, who cared for her during the infirmities of old age.

Samuel (10 August 1638 - 2 July 1716) was the son of Anthony and Susannah Colby. He married Elizabeth Sargent, probably in 1667 and they had five children. He owned and operated an inn at Bartlett's Corner and purchased the remaining property from his mother to provide funds for her support. He fought in King Phillip's War, in the Falls Fight under Captain Turner and in 1696 helped bury Captain Turner after the Deerfield Massacre. In 1686, he was prosecuted for selling drink without a license, but was acquitted. In 1689, he was a representative to the General Court of Massachusetts and in 1696 was chosen assessor of his native town.

legea 5442004

handwave signed

legea 38 2003 actualizata 2011

legea 3302009 doc

www indian actress blue flim com

legea 32 actualizata 2011

biagio izzo un the per tre

legea 286 din 24 iulie 2009 pdf

Samuel
(9 March 1671 - 1746 ) was a son of Samuel and Elizabeth Sargent Colby. He married Dorothy Ambrose, probably in 1693. They had eleven children. He was a yeoman. He inherited the property from his father in 1716. As Samuel Colby of Amesbury, son of Samuel Colby, deceased, he petitioned the General Court of Massachusetts for a grant of land west of the Connecticut River in Massachusetts for the services of his father in King Philip's War: the petition was not granted.

Obadiah (15 July 1706 - 2 October 1749) was a son of Samuel and Dorothy Ambrose Colby. He married Elizabeth Gee 22 April 1728 and they had five children. He had been living in Boston; but returned to Amesbury and purchase the property from his father.

legea 7 1996 actualizata 2011

legea 544 din 2004 actualizata 2011

the asteroid galaxi download

legea nr 217 2003 download

a nation of wimps hara estroff marano pdf

legea pietei de capital download

legea nr 18 1991 a fondului funciar republicata si actualizata

Obadiah
(1731 - 29 December 1814) was a son of Obadiah and Elizabeth Gee Colby. He married Mary Merrill 16 December 1756 and they had eight children. He was a blacksmith be trade. When he inherited the property, the original house was gone; only a foundation remained. He built the house that exists today on that foundation.

Hezekiah (31 August 1770 - 28 August 1844) was a son of Obadiah and Mary Merrill Colby. He did not marry, and on his death he left the Macy-Colby house property to his brother. He was a schoolmaster.;

William (9 October 1775 - 12 February 1850) was a son of Obadiah and Mary Merrill Colby. He married first Molly Currier 14 May 1797 and they had three children. She died and he married Mary Long 5 July 1805 and they had five children. He was a mariner

legea societatilor comerciale actualizata 2011 download

legea 53 2003 actualizata

legea sindicatelor actualizata

Obadiah (12 October 1811 - 8 September 1892) was the son of Captain William and Mary Long Colby. He married Mary Ann Patten 29 October 1848. They had seven children. He was a trader.

William (6 October 1851 - 28 Mar 1909) was the son of Obadiah and Mary Ann Patten Colby. He was a trimmer. He married Helen Currier Morrill 13 March 1875. They had two sons: Edwin Irving and Howard Leslie. He sold the land to the Bartlett Cemetery Association and the house to his Uncle Moses.

Moses Long (February 1822 - ) was the son of Captain William and Mary Long Colby. He purchased it from his nephew, William and resided there with his brother (Obadiah) and nephew (William) He donated it to the Bartlett Cemetery Association as a memorial. In 1899 or 1900, Moses Colby presented the original family homestead, known as the Macy - Colby House, to the Bartlett Cemetery Association. Before turning the property over, he made extensive repairs to the house. He put in sills, new floors, and the roof was reshingled. Also, the chimney was rebuilt and the hearths in the old fireplaces were restored.